Roles and Responsibilities
Carry out all categories of rigging / lifting requirements as directed. All rigging tasks must be planned and risked assessed prior to any operational tasks. To ensure all platform / site rigging requirements are carried out in compliance within LOLER and all industry regulations. You may be required to provide general multitask deck support services which may comprise of Deck Services, Helicopter and Heli-deck operations, Hose bunkering, cargo & material handling. Candidate must have Offshore experience.
• Able to produce Lifting Plan and carry out Risk Assessments.
• Use of hand signals, radios, walkie-talkies to direct crane operations in hoisting, moving loads
to guide the objects being moved into place and ensure the safety of workers and materials.
• Assemble and install supporting structures, rigging, hoists and pulling gear.
• Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings with bolts and
• Attach load to rigging to provide support or prepare for moving.
• LOLER compliance.
• Equipment inspection and testing.
• Crane movements / signal.
• Transfer loads
Desired Candidate Profile
• Proven track record in related activity with offshore experience
• OPITO BOSIET
• CA EBS • OGUK Medical
• OPITO Rigging Stage 3 or Stage 4
• Banksman Slinging Stage 3 (Desirable but not essential)
• Working at Height - Unit 2 (Desirable but not essential)
Salary: 3,50,000 - 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry:Oil & Gas
Role CategoryNot mentioned
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
One of the leading Oil & Gas company in Qatar
Contact Company:Shella Consultants