Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Business Development
- Lead generation, Identify and Create New market Opportunities
- Build, Sustain and Maintain long term Relationship with Key & Strategic customers
- Should Strategically Interface with Clients (External) and BU heads (Internal)
- Propose Business/Sales Plan
- Build the Forecast Plan
- Weekly Report on the progress made
- Willing to Travel (within the country and overseas)
- Must Drive Marketing Campaigns
- Identify suitable marketing forums
- Propose marketing budgets
- Plan and execute marketing plans
- Lead, co-ordinate and manage sales and coordinate with technical teams to ensure full client satisfaction in both pre and post sales activities, including invoice management and collection
- New customer acquisition ,Win long-term strategic customers. Customer relationship and Account Mining Deal Making Developing long-term customers & contracts Devising and implementing strategies to attract the new customer.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience of winning new customers.
- Proven success in winning long-term deals.
- Good network in India and customer expectations with respect to Engineering Services Sales in Japan
- Required to have appreciation & understanding of business model followed by Indian Engineering companies, and win themes / value propositions.
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: 2,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryBD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Urgent opening for one of the leading IT Companies
Contact Company:Shella Consultants