Position- SENIOR MANAGER- MARKETING
Job Location--Shoghi, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design creative on-site and off-site marketing campaigns in partnership with strategic brands to stimulate demand and drive awareness.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize digital marketing activities in line with learnings to improve performance.
- Develop and execute on partner program launch plans, including positioning statements, value propositions, collateral development, promotional plans, define how individual products and services map (APIs, platform technology, analytics, toolkits) to create a larger value proposition.
- Build and articulate brand positioning and platforms.
- Interface with consumer marketing, edit, ad sales and publishing as needed.
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans including strategic initiatives, demand forecasting, distribution plans, research initiatives, display plans and in-store activation and promotional activity.
- Be responsible for P&L statements including annual budgeting and planning processes and monthly reforecasting.
- Perform profitability analyses as needed.
- Provide inspirational and creative leadership to the marketing team, ensuring they remain focused, delegating responsibilities to maximize potential.
- Manage press and industry analyst activities at events and tradeshows.
- Partner with account management and Operations to test, measure, and execute acquisition ideas/campaigns.
- Champion data governance best practices for marketing automation platform and CRM system.
REQUIRED SKILL SET:
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal, and should be adept at learning new tools and systems quickly
- Experience working in FMCG / Food processing industry.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in consulting, financial services marketing, interactive marketing or related field
- Experience in managing complex projects with national advertising agency, external marketing teams, and distributor partners to maximize ROI and deliver the branding strategy is preferred
- Keen analytical abilities
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, organized, results-driven and able to work well in teams.
Salary package--Up to 12 LPA. Based on experience and skills, could be offered a differential package.
Placement process--Telephonic / Virtual interview, followed by Face-to-Face interview
POINTS TO BE NOTED:
Gender- Male/ Female
Location- Candidate must have worked in the North India region.
WFO / WFH Complete Work from office (Shoghi, Shimla)
Industry Food processing/ FMCG Industry
Accommodation- Not provided, 1 time meal complementary (Lunch)
6 months probation period from the date of joining
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaMarketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
well knoown Food Processing Industry at Shoghi, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Contact Company:Shella Consultants
Reference Id:Sr Marketing Manager