Roles and Responsibilities
Project Engineer : No. of vacancies : 3
1. Preparing proposals as per client requirementand coordinationfor closureof the same.
2. Hydraulic Industry, Waste Water Management / Pollution Control Industry.
Hence person who has been working on preparing proposals, technical data sheet, verifying drawings , coordinating with Clients for their queries till closure of the deal is an ideal person for Project Engineer. The person is not responsiblefor Production related work that leads to project closure. More of a backend person.
Preferably from Central Suburbs as our Factory is shifting to Airoli , November onwards.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Responsible for all technical and engineering aspects of assigned projects and prepares cost estimates.
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications, Documentations etc.
- Interacting and co-ordination with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements.
- Activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Product line research, Competition research, Market research
- Use industry knowledge to come up with unique product ideas
- Degree in Mechanical engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Time management and organization skills
- Teamwork, Interpersonal communication
- Technical understanding, Design skills
- Problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- 2 -3 Years of Work Experience
- CTC: upto 4 LPA, Salary not a constraint for the right Candidate, can go upto 4.75LPA too
Role:Project Planner / Scheduler
Salary: 4,00,000 - 4,75,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Functional AreaProject & Program Management
Role CategoryOther Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical,Diploma in Mechanical
Engineering is a global leader in design, engineering, manufacturing and service of 'water pollution control and recovery' equipment