Job title:-Head Marketing Strategy and Communication
Faculty/School/Service:Marketing and PR
Normal Workbase:-, Pune,
Hours/FTE: -Full Time Employment
Grade/Salary:-Grade -I 30 L /annum (fixed +variable)
To drive the strategic and operational management of the central marketing team inclusive of Recruitment, Marketing, Creative, Digital and Market Research ensuring delivery of the brand positioning, brand values and the University strategy in order to grow our market shares. Engagement/Association with relevant likeminded agencies for execution of work.
Reporting to: Principal Directo
1. Delivering the brand positioning on all materials produced, including brand alignment corporate strategies including new brand identity on physical and digital channels
2. Responsible for delivery of the 5 year marketing plan in line with university strategy and child institutions
3. Establishing and managing annual marketing budgeting, phasing and process. Ensuring monthly
cost centre reports, quarterly forecast and budget planning for team.
4. Creating omni-channel annual recruitment marketing plans for UG/PG and niche recruitment channels including apprenticeships, online and accelerated degrees embedding digital, as well as traditional marketing channels to secure annual student numbers targets as per University Plan. A close working relationship with Student Recruitment and Admissions will be required.
5. Responsible for delivering an efficient and proactive relationship with all University Schools and Services to enable local delivery of University marketing plans.
6. Supporting International Office in creating marketing plans to supplement recruitment activity of inbound students.
7. Responsible for delivering an efficient and proactive relationship with all University Service areas in the creation of marketing plans, notably Partnerships, Business and Research.
8. Overseeing the Digital communication plans to ensure the University leads a digital first approach to marketing where necessary and to embed the skills across the team.
9. Overseeing the Creative resource: creating online portal; brand templates toolkit and finding and managing external suppliers as well as overseeing major production (e.g. video, photography image library)
10. Responsible for the management of departmental budgets and staffing to ensure transparency and accountability.
11. Providing relevant marketing insight, including customer behavioural insight and competitor activity to enable effective portfolio development, brand development, entry criteria, pricing strategy and benchmarking to improve student recruitment and reputation. A close working relationship with Corporate Information will be required.
12. Managing senior relationships with media and creative agencies and scrutinising effectiveness and impact of all work.
13. The role will involve being a member of cross-university groups including Recruitment Strategy Group, Academic Planning Group, Student Journey Project and PR when necessary and as required.
14. Managing major agency tender and contracts process along with the Director of Marketing & PR Establishing a standardised framework of briefing, campaign management and analysis.
15. To undertake any other reasonable duties as determined by the Director of Marketing & PR
16. Campus presentations from marketing perspective
Role:Head - Marketing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional AreaMarketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Please submit the following documentation with your application:-
1. Full Curriculum Vitae
2. Covering Letter - setting out your interest in the role and details on how you match the role and specification ...on email@example.com
Job Title: Head Marketing Strategy and Communication
School/Service: Marketing and PR
The qualifications, experience, knowledge skills and personal qualities outlined below provide a summary of what is required to carry out this job effectively. They also form the selection criteria on which a decision to appoint will be made. Please ensure that you provide evidence of how you meet the criteria in your application.
Selection Criteria Description
1-Qualified to Degree level or have equivalent professional experience
2-Experience of leading and managing a marketing strategy within a
complex organisation ideally in Higher Education
3-Understanding and experience of creating Brand Propositions and
delivering Brand alignment and governance across an organisation
4-Understanding and experience of Product and Pricing to drive income
5-Expertise in digital marketing and social media
6--Experience in overseeing creative and media resources either in-house or working with specialist marketing suppliers including research, creative specialists such as video production and media planning and buying
7--Highly numerate with the ability to analyse and decipher business and market research insight and information as well as manage significant budgets and income targets
8--Excellent planning and organising skills with demonstrable project
management skills and an ability to build effective networks across
9-Significant experience of successfully leading, motivating and developing staff and teams
10--Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to
communicate effectively with a range of audiences with reference to practice and experience
11--11 A flexible and committed approach to work with the ability to generate new ideas and to think creatively
12--Hold a professional qualification in Marketing
Contact Company:Shella Consultants
Reference Id:Head Marketing Strategy and Communication