- Completes construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications.
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs, and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labour, material, and related costs.
- Creates feasibility study by analysing engineering design, conducting environmental impact studies, and assembling data.
- Produces engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress, inspecting construction site, and verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project database by writing computer programs, entering data, and completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary: 4,75,000 - 5,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional AreaConstruction & Site Engineering
Role CategoryConstruction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
With Best Regards,
Mr. Mandar Khake
Mob: 91677 81504 || Direct : 022 4220 0014
- Executive Recruitment Association
- Indian Personnel Export Promotion Council
1203, Universal Majestic, P. L. Lokhande Marg, Opp. RBK International School | Chembur (West), Mumbai-400043. INDIA.
Contact Company:Shella Consultants