Greeting from Shella Consultants !!
We current have opening for Technician - Mechanical in reputed company in UAE.
- Minimum 3 years workshop experience in overhauling / repairing of complex rotating machineries.
- Minimum 5 years workshop experience in overhauling / repairing of complex rotating machineries.
- Basic Salary : 2000 + Skill Allowance :- 100 ) + Free Food & Accommodation OR Living Out Allowance : 1500 per month)
High school, ITI in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or any relevant qualification.
Diploma in Electrical or any relevant qualification
Suitable technical training in related disciplines Suitable technical training in related disciplines.
JOB OBJECTIVES (SUMMARY OF OVERALL JOB PURPOSE)
- Complete overhauling / repairing of AC & DC electric motors, generators and other rotating equipment of various sizes including mounting & dismounting with complex bearings, seals arrangement and other components.
- Policies, Processes & Procedures:
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Day- to-day operations:
- Dismantling of AC / DC electric motors and generators and completing inspection sheet.
- Select and use proper hand tools and hydraulic power tools safely.
- Able to use various electrical measuring devices, including but not limited to: multi-meter, simulators and calibrators.
- Connection/Disconnection all electro mechanical requirements as per snr. foreman instruction and standards.
- Maintain tools / equipment to ensure serviceability and to report and return any tools found damaged or faulty.
- Maintain good working relationship with workers, appointed foreman, supervisors and management.
- Ensure materials are of required standard and consumed without wastage.
- Work within allocated time frame to meet department targets.
- Attend any training for any activity required by the department.
- Maintain good housekeeping in all work areas.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
- Safety, Quality, Environment & Information Security Rules:
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Follow and comply to Information Security Rules and data security measures in order to protect the company information / intellectual properties.
- Related Assignments:
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- KEY COMPETENCIES
- Language skills:
- Fair knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
- Ability to understand spoken and written instruction.
- Technical competencies:
- Able to read and understand motor assembly, exploded drawings and sketches Read and understand technical drawings.
- Able to carry out inspection of mechanical parts and prepare report accordingly.
- Able to identify the mechanical assembly problems and trouble-shoot.
- Able to dismount / mount sleeve-bearing (white-metal) and repair as required.
- Able to dismantle/assemble vertical mounted motor with white-metal oil-cooled guide/radial bearings and anti-reverse rotation mechanism.
- Able to take sleeve-bearing / labyrinth seal clearance and blue-match of bearing contacts.
- Able to repair/insulate insulation of sleeve-bearing housings.
- Able to mount/dismount and align various mechanical parts of electrical motor/ generators i.e., couplings, pulley, bearings, thrust collar, cooling fan, heat exchangers etc.
- Able to mount / dismount ball/roller bearings, various seals in typical arrangement of bearing housing.
- Able to select/use appropriate mechanical measuring tools, equipment and material safely.
- Ability to write simple job done report and effectively present work related information.
- Able to read and understand motor assembly, exploded drawings and sketches.
- Behavioural Competencies:
Team oriented and ability to lead others.
Attendance and punctuality.
Safety, quality and environment conscious.
Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
Client / Customer Orientation.
Planning and Organizing.
Ownership / Accountability.
Mentoring & Coaching. If interested Please send your updated CV and below details.
Total experience -----------------
Your Mobile Number-------------------
Current Salary OR CTC --------------------------
Expected Salary -----------------------
With Best Regards,
Direct : +91 22 61167617 / 15/ 14
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Shipping / Marine
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time