Greeting from Shella Consultants !!
We current have opening for Program Manager in reputed company which is multi-channel marketing company that works with clients as Partners to generate and sustain a base of loyal customers that provide our clients with a long-term revenue generating platform. We are the leading company to market and manage high quality, customized customer acquisition and engagement programs for almost every large Indian and International hotel chain in India.
With over 15 years of experience, our increasing presence now covers all of India and parts of Africa and the Middle East. Our corporate office is in New Delhi and our team strength is about 1000 people. Our culture is of innovation, our teams are best in class and we deliver excellence in service with real time reporting. TLC compliance and statuary audits are managed by a Big Four global accounting firm. We are also PCI and DNC compliant.
Job Title: Program Manager
To plan and carry out Direct Sales Activities, Member Management and Reporting so as to develop
and maintain sales levels of the Program as per agreed Business Plans and Policies of the Company.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Overall In-charge of the Program with direct responsibility of Sales Targets, Renewals, Cost Control, Program Profitability, Team Management, Member Management, Client Management and Quality control.
2. Responsible for compliance of established Processes, Reportings and the Assets in the Office. Ensuring that the teams are adequately trained on software and processes and the same are followed diligently. This includes following DNC rules without fail.
3. Setting and Meeting performance targets for efficiency, sales, quality and staff retention. Monitoring of Sales from different channels and ensuring that all channels are used in addition to Tele Marketing, example Hotel In house, Direct Sales, Single Opt in Emails, flyers, Posters etc. Also, promoting www.hotelmemberships.com
4. Planning and developing staff recruitment, orientation, induction, training and mentoring. Communicating Organization culture and HR tools to all Staff. Maintain confidentiality of data and security of all organizational/client assets.
5. Planning and testing databases to ensure calling teams have good databases at all times.
6. Supervising Tele calling/ Direct Sales to persuading Customers to become Members as per approved scripts and objections. Monitoring random calls to improve quality minimize errors and track operative performance. At 25% of all Sales must be closed by this Position.
7. Coaching, Motivating and Retaining Staff and ensuring fair Bonus, Reward and Incentive Schemes and ensuring a fair allocation of renewals as per Policy. Reviewing performance of Staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
8. Handling most complex customer complaints and queries. Maintaining follow up procedures.
9. Responsible for ensuring transparency and ongoing communication / meetings with the Client and the Superiors. Escalating issues to senior management and client when required in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring proper grooming of self & staff as well as ensuring the Staff follow all HR policies and guidelines.
10. Supervising and ensuring all Reporting and E Mail / written correspondence with the Members or the Client or the Company are accurate and timely.
11. Recommending Change: Ensuring Program Assessment Document is completed and reviewed with immediate Superior and a point wise Action Plan for change is made and coordinated for the Program on a monthly basis.
12. Accounting MIS Controls: Responsible for managing all operational processes as per specified business controls, reporting & sales mechanism, revenue, tracking expenses, P&Ls and vendor payments.
If interested Please send updated CV and below details
1. Total experience -----------------
2. Your Mobile Number-------------------
3. Current Salary OR CTC --------------------------
4. Expected Salary -----------------------
5. Notice period---------------------
With Best Regards
Vaibhav V. Veshwikar
Direct no: 8169313762 / 9930082290
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time