Greeting from Shella consultants !!
We have an urgent opening for post of Marketing Executive with reputed educational firm (e-learning) at Andheri (E) Mumbai.
Timings: Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm.
Saturday: 9am to 1pm.
Experienced required : 0-5 years, Fresher can also apply
Salary upto : 4.5 L p.a
Functions of the Job
- The marketing Executive has to play important role in planning and execution of all marketing activities of Internal and External Communications Under the administrative supervision of designated Marketing and Admissions Head.
- Advise and counsel students in relation to academic programs; design and administer appropriate programs, services and activities to assist students with academic or career planning.
- Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Counsel and advise the prospect students on Phone, attending the walk ins , individually or in groups, on issues related to planning an academic program, choosing an educational or career goal.
- Counsel and advise students and alumni in making career related decisions, using assessment instruments where appropriate; assist students (and alumni) in the use of existing resources for learning about careers of interest to them.
- Consult with a students parent or guardian and make referrals as appropriate in consultation with the students parent or guardian.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain appropriate resources, reports and statistical summaries.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Serve on committees and at meetings as assigned.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
If interested, kindly send your updated resume along with following details
- Current Location:
- Contact no:
- Total Experience:
- Current CTC :
- Notice Period:
With Best Regards,
Tel : +91 22 61167615/ 17/ 14
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing Research
Role: Marketing Research Executive/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time