Greetings from Shella Consultants!!!
This Ltd was established in 1994 as an engineering consultancy company servicing the oil, gas, petrochemical and gas industries.
Over the years, the company has evolved into a multi-discipline international company, executing multi-million dollar projects in Singapore and beyond. Along the way, we have gained an enviable reputation through the provision of high engineering solutions, prompt deliveries, competitive prices and an unsurpassed customer service to our clients.
Job Title: HSSE Supervisor
Reporting to: HSSE Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
1. Participate and assist the supervisors, foreman and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary. Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed. Ensure injured workers are offered modified duties and documentation has been.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
1. Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
2. Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
3. Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
4. Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
5. Provide support to the dept. on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc.
6. Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
7. Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the companys offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
8. Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management
9. Manage Safety Statistic reporting within Singapore. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept. head.
10. Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
11. Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
12. Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
13. Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
14. Support offshore HSE personnels in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
15. Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE GENERALLY REQUIRED:
1. Min Diploma in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
2. Possess certification in NEBOSH.
3. Min 5 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas-Offshore Construction and Marine Industry.
4. Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001, ISM, ISPS standards and HSE management systems is highly preferred.
5. Strong passion in HSE.
6. Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
7. Able to work independently and meticulous.
8. Must be willing to travel at short notice and go offshore.
NOTE: The Job Description is not intended to be all- inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
*If interested Please send your updated CV and below details:
Total experience -----------------
Your Mobile Number-------------------
Current Salary OR CTC --------------------------
Expected Salary -----------------------
With Best Regards
HR- Ashwini Patel
|| Direct : +91 22 4220 0013 ||
|| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Safety/Health/Environment
Role: Safety Officer/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time