Greetings from Shella Consultants!!!
This Ltd was established in 1994 as an engineering consultancy company servicing the oil, gas, petrochemical and gas industries.
Over the years, the company has evolved into a multi-discipline international company, executing multi-million dollar projects in Singapore and beyond. Along the way, we have gained an enviable reputation through the provision of high engineering solutions, prompt deliveries, competitive prices and an unsurpassed customer service to our clients.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Job Title: HSSE Officer
Reporting to: HSSE Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: 2500-3000 AED (Negotiable) 35000/- SC KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. HSE officer shall be knowledgeable in specific relevant safety techniques and have a working knowledge of the legal and contractual health, safety and environmental requirements that must be met. They Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of contractors organization DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES;
1. Inspects the site to ensure it is a hazard-free environment.
2. Conducts toolbox meetings
3. Is part of the project safety council and leads all efforts to enhance safety
4. Verifies that injury logs and reports are completed and submitted to related government agencies
5. Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
6. Promotes safe practices at the job site.
7. Enforces safety guidelines.
8. Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
9. Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
10. Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
11. The safety officer reviews and approves all subcontractors safety plans.
12. Conducts job hazard analyses.
13. Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
14. Establishes safety standards and policies as needed.
15. Performs emergency response drills.
16. Responds to employees safety concerns.
17. Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
18. Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
19. Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labor inspectors.
20. Arranges for OSHA mandated testing and/or evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE GENERALLY REQUIRED:
1. Diploma in HSE or equivalent.
2. Certificates in relevant to the post.
3. Minimum of 2 years experience as HSE Officer-Junior.
NOTE: The Job Description is not intended to be all- inclusive. Employee may be required to perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. *If interested Please send your updated CV and below details:
Total experience -----------------
Your Mobile Number-------------------
Current Salary OR CTC --------------------------
Expected Salary -----------------------
With Best Regards
HR- Ashwini Patel
|| Direct : +91 22 4220 0013 ||
|| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Safety/Health/Environment
Role: Safety Officer/Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time