Greeting from Shella Consultants !!
We current have opening for Foreman - Piping
in reputed company in UAE. Job Title :
Foreman - Piping
Reports to : Supervisor
- Basic Salary: 2150+ Skill Allowance :- 150 ) + Free Food & Accommodation OR Living Out Allowance : 1800 per month.
1. JOB OBJECTIVES (SUMMARY OF OVERALL JOB PURPOSE)
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, communicate and coordinate piping jobs on assigned projects and to meet set milestones in order to deliver the projects in safe and timely manner.
Day- to-day operations:
- Policies, Processes & Procedures:
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
- Ensure client/customers property is taken care while executing the tasks.
- Adherence to company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policy and department work instructions.
- Perform assigned duties in a timely and safe/quality manner in line with project completion schedules and budgeted man-hours.
- Support Supervisor and Planners in preplanning, generations of program and updating of progress report.
- Conduct effective Tool Box Talks with assigned team members to highlight Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental issues.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained on work area.
- Perform job objectives as directed by the Foreman Sr. / Supervisor in line with project specific work spec/instructions and department standard work practices.
- Prepare job turn over for next shift and prepare daily progress reports for job done under his supervision.
- Prepare daily time sheets for the team and make sure overtime hours are controlled well.
- Prepare permit to work forms and risk assessments which is in line with company safety policy.
- Work area safety analysis to perform and communicate with team member as well report near miss/ hazard spotted as required.
- Coordinate with project team for identifying the job scope and timely highlighting of discrepancies from owner specifications./tenders.
- Proactive participation in identifying process errors/quality issues and raising non-conformances through company procedures and providing effort to develop corrective/preventive actions and control measures for the same.
- Ensure optimum use of resources and adequate control on wastage of materials/consumables.
- Monitor & follow up of pipe spools status critical for completion of schedules.
- Enhance proper communication with other trades regarding sequential activities as well assistance requirements.
- Perform other specific tasks allocated by department head in line with piping activities or general process improvements.
- Take initiative steps towards improvement of the in-process work procedures to enhance productivity/quality/safety.
- Work as a team leader responsible for development of sub-ordinates, on the job training and
- performance appraisal of the team members.
- Continuous Improvement
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account international best practice, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Safety, Quality & Environment:
- Assists in the preparation of timely and accurate reports to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards.
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
3. KEY COMPETENCIES
- Able to communicate with English verbally and written.
- Knowledge of additional languages is an added advantage.
- Conversant with interpretations of P & ID, isometric and general arrangement drawings.
- Familiar with tools, equipment and machines required to execute pipe fabrication, erection and installations of pipe spools.
- Shall be conversant with pipe fabrication tolerances, safe working practices, quality standards for marine/shipyard, shore and offshore piping industry.
- Familiar with the piping materials international standard comparison and material alternatives.
- Able to draw piping isometric drawings, define and prepare material requisition to material controllers.
- Verify specific requirements for material received against MR i.e. certificates, test reports, etc.
- Familiar with ASME B31.3 or other equivalents standard related to codes in piping industry.
- Knowledge with IACS rules and other marine code for piping industry.
- Education Secondary school Diploma
- Training Industrial / vocational training Shipyard training, piping courses
- Experience 3 years of experience 3-5 year as Piping Foreman
If interested Please send your updated CV and below details
Total experience -----------------
Your Mobile Number-------------------
Current Salary OR CTC --------------------------
Expected Salary -----------------------
With Best Regards,
Direct : +91 22 61167617 / 15/ 14
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Shipping / Marine
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time