Education 12th STD
Training CSWIP 3.0 CSWIP 3.1 is an added adv.
Experience Minimum 5 years Preferably at least 3 years in major ship yard
We current have opening for FOREMAN-WELDING in reputed company in UAE.
- Basic Salary : 2450+ Skill Allowance :- 150 ) + Free Food & Accommodation OR Living Out Allowance : 1800 per month.
Job Title : FOREMAN-WELDING
Reports to : SR.WELDING FOREMAN JOB OBJECTIVES (SUMMARY OF OVERALL JOB PURPOSE)
- Identify, plan and execute ship repair as well as conversion projects within budgeted time and resources and to
- Ensure instructions regarding work requirements are relayed to the workforce in line with work scope definition as outlined in Specification, Tender, Work Instructions, Procedures and Manuals.
- Also to ensure compliance to safety and quality from self as well as direct reports as per departmental objectives and guideline.
- He should liaise and coordinate with the Supervision of different projects as required with a view to jointly sharing responsibilities and as advised by Superiors.
Policies, Processes & Procedures:
- Follows all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Follow and comply to information Security Rules and data security measures in order to protect the company information / intellectual properties.
Day- to-day operations:
Safety, Quality & Environment:
- Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work.
- Having the health and safety as the first priority on daily activities..
- Responsible to arrange necessary safety work permits in desired work area.
- Check and identify all the safety hazards as well as infringements that are being done within the area and raise near miss / hazard spotted forms as required.
- Ensure monitoring of all activities are carried out as per approved Dept. Work Instructions.
- Ensure that proper housekeeping is maintained throughout the production process.
- Responsible to conduct toolbox talk with the team members for different quality and safety related issues.
- Pro-actively participate in identifying process errors onboard / in the workshop highlighting and raise non-conformances through Occurrence Reports and Quality Observation notes.
- Support Supervisors, Sr. Foremen and Planners in preplanning, generation of programs and follow up of all jobs in order to optimize utilization of resources.
- Coordinate with Pipe Department sections as required for job execution.
- Coordinate with Ship Repair Manager, Invoicer and other trades as required for the projects as well as for the resolution of interface issues.
- Ensure compliance to best practices on welding quality and encourage and develop welding quality / productivity improvement initiatives.
- Take the initiative steps towards improvement of the in-process work procedures.
- Daily toolbox talks with Dynamic Risk Assessment.
- Coordinate with attending Superintendent, ships crew, Surveyor and other external interfaces asrequired.
- Preparing turn over for next shift including onboard welding progress report.
- Working as a team leader responsible for On-the-Job Training, grading and performance appraisals of team members.
- Controlling the man hours spent vs. allocated for the jobs.
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
If interested Please send your updated CV and below details
Total experience -----------------
Your Mobile Number-------------------
Current Salary OR CTC --------------------------
Expected Salary -----------------------
With Best Regards,
Direct : +91 22 61167617 / 15/ 14
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Shipping / Marine
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time