- Primary responsibilities
- Provide support to customers via email, chat and telephone following documented trouble-shooting instructions or with instruction from Functional/ Reporting Manager
- Respond to customer queries by taking complete ownership and keeping customer as priority and the sole goal to be towards ensuring resolving customer issues.
- Answer emails, opening cases in SalesForce, identifying customers, populating case details, and confirming accuracy of data, ensuring there is a low repeat rate on customer interactions for the same issue.
- Review support cases logged via the customer portal, populating any missing detail, and confirming accuracy of data to ensure all details required to resolve a customer issue is available for any future reference.
- Review case priority; maintain strict adherence to priority-based SLA requirements and follow the escalation Matrix as deemed necessary.
- Follow up with clients that have not provided responses to outstanding questions from the Customer Success teams
- Provide notification to clients when new related software has been released, including direct notification to clients that have resolved issues within the release, in conjunction with EFI's marketing team, to ensure customers' are well informed.
- Provide regular updates to clients in order to maintain an ongoing relationship, providing statistical and progress information, and generating and sending Outreach Reports.
- Other support tasks as determined by Functional Manager/ Reporting Manager.
- Graduate in BE in Printing.
- Relevant experience in one of the following disciplines-Operations Mgmt. ,ERP/MIS administration workflow, Corrugated manufacturing experience,Order management, procurement, Business Process Management.
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate in BE in Printing.
- Relevant experience in one of the following disciplines: Operations Mgmt. ERP/MIS administration, Corrugated workflow, Corrugated manufacturing experience ,Order management, procurement, Business Process Management.
- Extensive market-specific domain expertise and experience, either as a customer or a vendor in the Corrugated space.
- Customer Service or Support Experience - minimum 2 yrs in IT/ ITES
- Experience in troubleshooting and/or web application
- Experience working with other ERP providers like SAP ,Oracle, EPICOR, DynamiX
- Confidence in talking direct to client contacts at all levels
- Should possess keen attention to details and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- A self- starter - ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- General computing skills, including email and internet-based navigation
- Must be fluent (verbal and written) in English.
- Additional Language skills of Spanish and/ or French and/ or German would be preferential.
- Willing to work in shifts (24/5).
Perks and BenefitsNegotiable
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Other Specialization
Contact Company:Shella Consultants
Address :12th, 1203, Universal Majestic, P L Lokhande Marg, Chembur West, Mumbai Suburban, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400043,India
Reference Id:Customer Success Analyst- Corrugated Packaging