Job Title: GRE/ Hotel Co-Ordinator
Location: PAN India (Based on the candidates preference plus vacancy availability)
Job Purpose: To plan and carry out Member Servicing and New Membership Lead generation activity in the Hotel to ensure a very high level of Member Satisfaction and target levels of lead generation. Support the Direct Sales Team when required.
Hotel Coordinators Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1. Welcome and meet guests and Members during meal times at the restaurants and resolve any queries plus generate leads for new Memberships. Explore opportunities for member engagement at Hotel Banquet events with a Program Help Desk to generate memberships
2. Maintain and build good working relationship with the Hotel Teams to facilitate training and handle queries relating to any Members or new Customers and ensuring that the loop is closed in a satisfactory and timely manner.
3. Generate leads for the tele calling team from the reservation log books, business card drops, flyer drops etc. Ensure Program Flyers are presented with each cheque and Membership Packs and Posters are displayed at a prominent location.
4. Self motivated and driven to proactively engage with guests to drive sales and manage the Member Help Desk where relevant.
5. Engage in Direct Sales Activity during non-busy hotel hours to generate Leads and New Memberships. Manage and drive all Program Kiosk / Desk at any event inside or outside the Hotel.
6. Support the Member Help Desk on the Phone when required.
a. Ensure End of Day check list like Reservations sent for the day, Bookings for the weekend etc are correct and then ensure these guests are met.
b. Repetitive and very harsh feedback must be escalated to the Client / Company in a timely manner for a prompt corrective response.
c. Escalating any issue in the Program which does not adhere to Company Policy immediately to the Executive Manager and CEO if required.
d. Follow all hotel and Company standards and grooming, Policies etc.
e. Maintain confidentiality of all Data.
Non peak hours strategy
Accompanying sales people on calls.
Calling on references / RWAs
MIS & Reporting
1. Males/Females between the age group of 22 to 30 years
2. The candidate with minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience as a Guest Relations Executive in a luxury Hotel, Hospitality or Airline services.
3. Freshers with Excellent Communication Skills are also welcome.
3. Self motivated with excellent communication/presentation skills on the phone and a complete command over the English language
4. Willing to work in evening shifts and on Sundays
1.8 Lacs to 4 Lacs CTC per annum + Monthly Performance based Incentives
The CTC will entirely depend on the performance of the candidate at the time of interview, plus his/her fitment as per the mentioned JDs and Requirement.
1. Managing and interacting with customers and members at the Hotel
One weekly off in a week
Business Suit (Grey/ Black / Fawn)
As per hotel guidelines
Business Cards (Take Away flyers)
PC at the hotel / Tablet if we have a desk / Install loyalty
CUSTOMER INTERACTION / SCRIPTS
Greet the customers firmly with the smile
Have positive posture/ body language
Follow standard script / guidelines.
INTERACTION WITH THE HOTEL STAFF
a. Restaurant Managers
Meet with the Restaurant Managers to build good professional relationship twice a day.
Check sufficient Flyers are available and getting filled in all the Restaurants daily. If the flyers are not getting filled for more than 3 days, Hotel Coordinators need to highlight this to the Program manager.
Program manger would then request the Restaurant manager to get this activity going.
Interested candidates please mail your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Hotels, Restaurants
Role Category: Front Office/Customer Care
Role: Guest Service Agent
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time