Position: Ayurveda Nadi Pariksha Doctor for Sri Sri Tattva
Experience: 1.5 Years and above
Qualification: BAMS Degree.
Weekly Off: 6 days working in a week.
CTC: Fixed salary +TA +Camp Allowance + Incentives & other Compliance benefits as per norms
1) Fluency in English and local language.
2) Doctor should be flexible in travelling.
1) To consult patients in Nadi camps according to the schedules.
2) Each Doctor must do a minimum of 22 Nadi Camps in a month.
3) The camps will be organized by Sri Sri Tattva
3) Doctor should prescribe Sri Sri Tattva medicines only.
Terms & Conditions:
1. A Doctor will be designated as Doctor upon successful interview, training and recruitment procedure.
2. Training will be at Bangalore for 20 days @ The Art of Living International Center
3. Doctor Schedules to do Nadi Camps will be fixed by the Head Office and will be subject to change as per the need. The locations for consultation will be multiple locations every month and doctor need to be flexible in travelling in and around there places.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Role: Medical Representative
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time